Last updated: Wednesday 27th October 2021
Where I am:
Chiang Mai, London
Where was I:
Where I’m going next:
Malaysia (but in 2023?)
What I’m working on:
Web development – Enterprise WordPress, custom Gutenberg (Block Editor) development, Laravel.
WordPress plugins – One of my WordPress plugins has nearly reached 1,000 purchases. Going to expand the plugin to become more of a suite of tools.
web3 – Built my own NFT generator and minter, and working on releasing my own NFT.
NSB Radio – my online radio station, trying to make it as good as it can be.
What I’m thinking about:
web3 – Looking at ways to get in on this early, using it for the radio community I run.
NSB Forum – this side project reached 20 years old a few weeks back and allowed me to reminisce a bit! 25,000+ members, 1 Million posts, lots of laughs, lots of music, plus friendships, couples, marriages, events, festivals – amazing to see what the community has done.
Liquidity Pools – still getting my head around it but returns seem too good to be true?
What I’ve stopped working on:
Not stopped anything recently.
Biggest challenges now:
Health and fitness – Cycling, fasting and as always avoiding the carbs as much as possible when living in Asia.
- In The Thick of It – Alan Duncan
- Buy To Let Tax Planning – Lee Hadnum
- Final Second – John Ryder (easy reading trash, Jack Reacher style)
- Squid Games – watched before everyone else as girlfriend obsessed with K drama
- 2 Days & 1 Night – funny Korean TV show, makes me laugh, Moon Se-yoon is my favourite
- Have I Got News For You – Series 35, 36, some classics in there always great laughs
Have been listening:
- Carl Cox live from Newcastle (so good to hear a live crowd on an MP3 set, and this is a banger)
- NSB Radio (of course)
- RAWRTrucker – the best fried chicken wings in the whole damn world