Posted originally on: by . Last modified: October 1 2023. Comments.

Complete Thai Visa Guide for 2024 – Thai Visas, Immigration, & Staying in Thailand

Visas in Thailand & how to stay Long Term

Visas in Thailand are confusing. The rules are constantly changing, meaning that most things you read and most opinions you hear are normally completely wrong. I’ve had enough. This is a complete easy to understand guide for digital nomads who want to visit Thailand, and I want to keep it updated – all of this information is valid right now, today, in 2023/2024.

Getting a visa to Thailand sounds complicated. If you are from the UK, Europe or the USA, this is maybe the first time you have had to think about a visa. Ever!

Thailand doesn’t help this situation, there are lots of different visas and constantly changing rules, and the governments websites are poor.

Bad thai visa advice
Classic bad advice from #nomads – not the visa he got, visa didn’t even exist, from an office that doesn’t exist!

Expats and other nomads don’t help the situation as what worked for them a in the past might be different for you.

Blogs don’t help the situation, as they are rarely updated (and thus incorrect), or written from one persons perspective.

Forums, like ThaiVisa (now renamed AseanNow), are full of old men who don’t understand the world, and think what they say is gospel because they were involved in something 7 years ago while their Thai wife did all the communicating. Information there is frequently wrong and confusing, where you also have opinions going round as fact. Avoid avoid avoid avoid that place!

So this is why I have put together this guide to explain everything easily – the ultimate guide to getting a thai visa and staying in Thailand.

If you are from the UK, USA, or another of the 63 countries that get a free visa exemption on arrival (list below), everything in this article applies to you. Countries outside of this, I have tried to detail out as much as possible, and the rules are similar, you just may get less/more days when renewing stuff.

If you have a question, post it below in the comments, but make sure you have read this guide first! This guide will be updated whenever rules change.

2021-2023 Lots of changes to visas – but most of them have gone away

  1. There are currently no COVID restrictions or requirements upon entering Thailand.
  2. From October 1st 2022 – 31st March 2023 the Visa Exemption was extended from 30 to 45 days. This is no longer a thing.
  3. There is no longer any Special Tourist Visa (STV), which was only available during COVID.
  4. Borders are mostly all open again – so border runs / visa runs are easier than during COVID.
  5. From 25 September 2023 to 29 February 2024 Chinese and Kazhakstan citizens can enter Thailand under a Visa Exemption for 30 days for free (instead of buying Visa on Arrival for 2,000 baht for 15 days)

WARNING: Do not overuse “tourist” visas

Over the last few years, Thailand has become increasingly hostile towards people trying to stay long term in Thailand on “tourist visas”. This is hard to prove without firm data and many stories can be written off as misunderstandings, but I personally know foreigners refused entry at border and sent back from their origin, refused visa applications at Embassies abroad, given warnings that this is “their last time” using a tourist visa etc.

So two things if you want to stay in Thailand for a while – 1) don’t rely on tourist visas, get a long term visa – there are lots of options, 2) there are many more great and welcoming countries in South East Asia for digital nomads and travellers to explore who give generous visas without application and let you renew with ease. Spend time there and just stop in Thailand for no more than a few months.

Contents of the Complete Thai Visa Guide:

Tourist Visas in Thailand
Visa Exemption / Visa Waiver aka “tourist visa” aka “visa on arrival”
VOA – Visa on Arrival aka “the real visa on arrival”
SETV – Single Entry Tourist Visa aka “60 day tourist visa”
METV – Multiple Entry Tourist Visa aka “6 month multi entry visa”
Tourist Visa Hacks
How to extend your stay in Thailand
How to stay in Thailand Long Term
Common Visa Questions

2 Minute Overview of Tourist Visas in Thailand

Your tourist visa options when visiting Thailand by air are as follows:

Visa Exemption / Visa Waiver Entry

This is when you arrive in Thailand without a visa, but you are from one of the 63 countries that Thailand allows to enter without prior documentation (this includes UK, USA and most of Europe). You will get a stamp in your passport when you arrive and can stay for 30 days. There is no payment required.

Some people refer to this method of entry as “Tourist Visa” or “Visa on Arrival” – this is wrong and confusing. You don’t get a visa in your passport with this type of entry, just an entry stamp telling you when you need to leave.

Find out more on Visa Exemption / Visa Waiver

Visa on Arrival

This is for when you arrive in Thailand without a visa, but you are from one of the 19 countries that can purchase a visa on arrival (this list includes China and India). The visa is 2,000 THB (£45/$60) and allows you to stay for 15 days. A visa is put in to your passport and then stamped with an entry stamp telling you when you need to leave.

Find out more on Visa on Arrival

Single Entry Tourist Visa (SETV) aka “60 day tourist visa”

You need to apply for the Single Entry Tourist Visa in advance of your visit (outside of Thailand).

Its typically an online application or an in-person 2 day application (apply one day, pick up the next day) and costs around £30/$50. Once you are given the visa, you need to travel to Thailand within 3 months to activate it. You get a visa put in your passport, so when you arrive in Thailand, you will get a stamp to use the visa as soon as you arrive, and you can then stay for 60 days.

If you want to leave Thailand during the 60 days, your remaining days are forfeit, unless you get a Visa Re-Entry Permit.

Find out more about SETV

Multiple Entry Tourist Visa (METV) aka “6 month multi entry visa”

The METV is a new visa since October 2015, and something you need to apply for in advance (outside of Thailand, in your home country).

Its typically a 2 day application – apply one day, pick up the next day, and costs around £150/$175. Once you are given the visa, it’s valid for six months. You get a visa put in your passport, so when you arrive in Thailand, you will get a stamp on the visa, and you can then stay for 60 days. You can leave and enter Thailand as many times as you want, as long as your entry is before the visa “Enter Before” date, each time you enter you can stay for 60 days.

You can only stay for 60 days on any entry stamp, so even though the visa is often called a “6 month visa” this means it can be used for 6 months, it doesn’t give you the ability to stay in Thailand completely for 6 months.

Find out more about METV

Thai Visas in More Detail

Visa Exemption / Visa Waiver aka “tourist visa” aka “visa on arrival”

Visa Waiver Entry
Visa Waiver stamp – Arrive 12th October, leave on or before 10th November. Next to it, departure stamp for 17th October.

What is Visa Exemption / Visa Waiver?

A Visa Exemption / Visa Waiver is when you arrive in Thailand without a visa, but you are from one of the 63 countries that Thailand allows to enter without prior documentation. You will get a stamp in your passport when you arrive and can stay for 30 days. There is no fee or payment required.

The full list of countries that can use Visa Exemption / Visa Waiver / Bilateral agreement entry is as follows, and includes the UK and USA:

  • Andorra
  • Argentina*
  • Australia
  • Austria
  • Bahrain
  • Belgium
  • Brazil*
  • Brunei
  • Cambodia**
  • Canada
  • Chile*
  • Czech Republic
  • Denmark
  • Estonia
  • Finland
  • France
  • Germany
  • Greece
  • Hong Kong
  • Hungary
  • Iceland
  • Indonesia
  • Ireland
  • Israel
  • Italy
  • Japan
  • Korea
  • Kuwait
  • Laos
  • Latvia
  • Liechtenstein
  • Lithuania
  • Luxembourg
  • Macau
  • Malaysia
  • Maldives
  • Monaco
  • Mongolia
  • Myanmar**
  • The Netherlands
  • New Zealand
  • Norway
  • Oman
  • Peru*
  • The Philippines
  • Poland
  • Portugal
  • Qatar
  • Russia
  • San Marino
  • Singapore
  • Slovak
  • Slovenia
  • South Africa
  • Spain
  • Sweden
  • Switzerland
  • Turkey
  • Ukraine
  • UAE
  • UK
  • USA
  • Vietnam

(Countries marked with * = will get 90 days on arrival. Countries marked with ** = get 14 days on arrival)

Some people refer to this method of entry as “Tourist Visa” or “Visa on Arrival” – this is wrong and confusing. You don’t get a visa in your passport with this type of entry, just an entry stamp telling you when you need to leave.

Tourists entering on Visa Waiver / Visa Exemption can get their 30 day stay extended by visiting an immigration office and applying for a 30 day visa extension.

Visa Exemption entry at Thai land border

Thai immigration wants regular visitors to Thailand to have a visa in advance when crossing by land. So if you want to just turn up at a land border without preparing, this is where the trouble starts. A land border is essentially any way of getting in to Thailand that is not an aeroplane.

Since January 2017, if you are resident of one of the 55 countries that get a free visa exemption on arrival (list above) you can only get this twice per calendar year. After this, you will be refused entry.

To repeat: You can only enter Thailand TWICE a year at a land border without having a visa in advance.

If you have a SETV or METV visa in advance, then crossing a land border is the same as arriving by plane and poses no problems.

For example, if you go to the Thai Embassy in Laos and get an SETV, then come back in to Thailand through the Laos/Thailand land border, you will get in just fine and get a 60 day stamp entry. Or if you have an METV, you can drive to a border in Thailand, go over, turn around and come back in and activate another METV 60 day stamp entry. The problems happen at land borders when you DON’T have a visa.

How many Visa Exemptions can I use?

By land entry, you can have 2 per year – see above. By Air, there doesn’t seem to be consistently firm rules.

A Thai visa service that deals with visas every day say that when travelling by air “people using OUT/IN method to extend their stay” – so flying out the country, spending 1-2 days away, the coming back to Thailand – “might be questioned after SIX visa exempt entries. There is no specific period given and there is no rule on how many visa exempt will be issued for one person“. But six entries in one year seems to be enough to make immigration say “what is this person doing?“.

The Royal Thai Consulate in Cardiff states “Those who enter by air can only enter 3 times over a 6 month period (with a visa exemption)”.  This is the first time I’ve seen this rule published (I think it might be really old), and the number seems low – if you’re a tourist hopping around Asia for a few months you might go through Thailand a few times.

Regardless, it is clear that any rules that do exist are designed to prevent people staying long term on something designed for tourists. So I think the general rule must be that using Visa Exemptions repeatedly after each other will likely give you some trouble.

VOA – Visa on Arrival

Visa on Arrival
Which way for Visa on Arrival again? I am sure the Chinese tourists will still go the wrong way…

What is Visa on Arrival?

A Visa on Arrival is for when you arrive in Thailand without a visa, but you are from one of the 19 countries that can purchase a visa on arrival. This country list does not include UK or USA and a majority of Europe. The visa is 2,000 THB (£45/$60) and allows you to stay for 15 days. A visa is put in to your passport and then stamped with an entry stamp telling you when you need to leave.

This is the full list, and includes China and India:

  • Bulgaria
  • Bhutan
  • China
  • Cyprus
  • Ethiopia
  • Fiji
  • Georgia
  • India
  • Kazakhstan
  • Malta
  • Mauritius
  • Mexico
  • Nauru
  • Papua New Guinea
  • Romania
  • Saudi Arabia
  • Taiwan
  • Uzbekistan
  • Vanuatu

Tourists entering on Visa on Arrival can possibly get their stay extended by visiting an immigration office and applying for a visa extension. You are likely to only get 48 hour or 7 day extension. Illness is a good excuse to get an extension.

Getting E-Visa for Visa on Arrival

If you need to get a Visa on Arrival, you can now get your Visa on Arrival in advance of travelling online using the Thai eVisa website. The E-VoA is the e-Visa on Arrival.

You can apply for the E-VoA from 1-30 days before arrival, fill in the forms and then pay online. The fee is taken in Thai Baht, so use a multi-currency credit or debit card to avoid your bank exchange fees. The E-VoA then takes 1-3 days to process.

The requirements for the application are:

  • Scan of the front cover of your passport
  • Scan of personal info page in passport
  • Arrival and return flight tickets showing name same as passport
  • Proof of residence – a confirmed hotel booking or registration document from person you are staying with

You can only use the E-VoA when landing in to Thailand at one of the following airports:

  • Bangkok Suvarnabhumi (BKK)
  • Bangkok Don Mueang (DMK)
  • Phuket International Airport (HKT)
  • Chiang Mai International Airport (CNX)
  • Krabi International Airport (KBV)

When you arrive, you will need to look for special eVisa lanes at immigration – these should have far less queues than normal lines, with claims of passing through at a speed of 1 minute per person (rather than 1 hour+).

The system is new and still in development. For some reason, a few countries (like Romania and other European countries) who need to apply for a Visa on Arrival cannot use the eVisa website to apply in advance. They will have to queue up and apply on arrival.

SETV – Single Entry Tourist Visa aka “60 day tourist visa”

Single Entry Tourist Visa SETV
The Single Entry Tourist Visa (SETV) is an essential part of being a nomad in Thailand

You need to apply for the Single Entry Tourist Visa in advance (outside of Thailand, find your nearest Embassy/Consulate on the Thai Embassy website).

Many people can apply for this visa online – go to and click “Check Eligibility”.

If doing the application in person, it is typically a 2 day application – apply one day, pick up the next day, and costs around £30/$50.

Once you are given the visa, you need to travel to Thailand within 3 months to activate it. You get a visa put in your passport, so when you arrive in Thailand, you will get a stamp to use the visa as soon as you arrive, and you can then stay for 60 days.

Top tip: The language used on the visa is confusing – you have 3 months to activate the visa, and then you can stay for 60 days. Don’t think – like lots of people – that the 3 months is how long you can stay.

If you want to leave Thailand during the 60 days, your remaining days are forfeit, unless you get a Visa Re-Entry Permit.

You can extend your stay – normally 30 days – by applying for a visa extension at a Thai immigration office.

How to get a Single Entry Tour Visa for Thailand

Most people can apply for this visa online – go to and click “Check Eligibility”.

You can also apply for an SETV from any country outside of Thailand that has a Thai Embassy/Consular/Official office (directory here). The requirements for getting an SETV varies slightly from country to country. If you prepare for the following requirements you shouldn’t have an issue:

  • Completed application form with 3 passport/visa photos
  • Current passport with 6 months validity before the visa date application
  • Photocopy of relevant passport information pages
  • Return/onward air flight information in and out of Thailand / Print out of booking
  • Accommodation details of your stay in Thailand / Print out of booking
  • Exact cash to pay SETV fee in local currency
  • A pen!! Pens are normally chained to the desk, so take your own!

Note: The visa application forms available for download on the Thai Embassy websites are normally out of date. Use them as a guide to prepare your answers, but expect to fill out a new form when you arrive at the Embassy.

A Single Entry Tourist Visa costs £30 ($40 USD or around 1000 THB). Applications are typically done over 2 days – apply one day, pick up the next. Some Embassies offer same day service (like Los Angeles) but this is an exception rather than a common rule, so plan two days to get it.

Some Embassies allow you to post in your application, I would advise only doing this in your home country as should it get lost being stranded abroad without a passport isn’t great.

How many SETVs can I use?

There are no published rules. There is lots of hearsay. Rumours like; some Thai Embassies will not give you a new SETV if you have a few already in your passport; that immigration will question you when you have more than a few in your passport; that you can be banned after having six SETVs. None of them are official.

Like anything in Thailand, its about interpretation. Just because an immigration officer asks you questions doesn’t mean it’s because of having too many visas, and if it is, perhaps they are just interested, it’s their job. And so what about some questions?

When you have more than 5 or 6 SETVs in your passport, immigration may ask you some questions, like “why are you spending so much time in Thailand?” and “Are you working here?” – they want to know you are not working for a company illegally and taking a job away from a Thai person.

A lot of people come to Thailand and work illegally in schools or bars, and they don’t want this. That is what they are interested in – taking jobs away from local Thai people. If you are self-sufficient, and not taking jobs away from Thai people, there really should not be any issue.

I’ve meet people on visa runs who have had warnings like “you need to get a long term visa next timebut this is after using SETVs consistently for 8 years. And then I watch them get another visa without problems and clear immigration at the border. I have met others who have never had issues in 10+ years of getting visas.

As there are no official rules, it also depends on who you deal with. One immigration officer could tell you something different to the next. But you don’t often hear many horror stories – like with entry to the USA or UK – so if you get refused, chances are you could try again at another office or entry point and have zero issues.

Double and Triple Entry Visas

Double and triple entry visas are no longer available. You may see them written about in forums (thats a great clue to tell you the person is out of touch), even on official forms in Embassies, but they are absolutely not available any more.

The double and triple entry visas were replaced by the Multiple Entry Tourist Visa (METV) in around October 2015. Since then double and triple entry visas are no longer available.

How do I stay longer on an SETV?

A Single Entry Tourist Visa allows you to stay in Thailand for 60 days. If you want to stay longer, you can get a 30 day visa extension at an immigration office so your stay will total around 90 days.

METV – Multiple Entry Tourist Visa aka “6 month multi entry visa”

Multiple Entry Tourist Visa
The Multiple Entry Tourist Visa lets you come and go easily in to Thailand for 6 months

The METV is a relatively new visa introduced in October 2015, and something you need to apply for in advance (outside of Thailand, in your home country or a country of permanent residence).

Its typically a 2 day application – apply one day, pick up the next day, and costs around £150/$175. Once you are given the visa, it’s valid for six months. You get a visa put in your passport, so when you arrive in Thailand, you will get a stamp on the visa, and you can then stay for 60 days. You can leave and enter Thailand as many times as you want, as long as your entry is before the visa “Valid Until” date, each time you enter you can stay for 60 days.

You can only stay for 60 days on any stamp, so even though the visa is a “6 month visa” this means it can be used for 6 months, it doesn’t give you the ability to stay in Thailand completely for 6 months. This is really important.

The main difference between an METV and an SETV is that if you want to leave Thailand, you can, and when you come back in, your visa is stamped again and you get another 60 days. You have a full 6 months to come and go in to Thailand from the date of visa issue, the “Valid From”, and at any point during that 6 months you can get a 60 day stamp.

The beauty of an METV is that to activate a 60 day stay you only need to cross a border – so you can go to a land border, cross over, get a stamp and come back in, and stay for another 60 days. Or you can fly to another country, get back on a return flight, and get another 60 days. Just make sure you do that before the 6 months is up, as long as its a day or hour before, you can activate another 60 days.

The downsides to an METV are numerous, but one of the major downsides is the “Valid Until” date, which is normally set 6 months from the issue date. This means the METV is wasting days as soon as you get it. The SETV can be used at any point within 3 months of issue, but the METV needs to be used straight away to get the maximum time possible.

You can extend any METV entry stamp by 30 days by applying for a visa extension at a Thai immigration office.

How to get a Multiple Entry Tourist Visa for Thailand

Multiple Entry Visa Requirements

The conditions for getting a METV varies slightly from country to country. You need to apply for an METV in your country of residence. The requirements are normally:

  • Completed application form with 3 passport/visa photos
  • Current passport with 6 months validity before the visa date application
  • Photocopy of relevant passport information pages
  • Return/onward air flight information in and out of Thailand / Print out of booking
  • Accommodation details of your stay in Thailand / Print out of booking
  • Original bank statement showing £5,000 in your account (for at least 6 months) or print-out stamped by the bank
  • Letter from UK employer addressed to Thai Embassy or if self employed, self-assessment and company registration document or student identification
  • Exact cash to pay METV fee

Yes, you read that right. You need to show £5,000 in a bank for the last 6 months, and have a letter from your employer to get an METV.

Is METV worth it?

It might be. If you have your own company, and can write yourself an employment letter, and you have £5,000 sitting in the bank for 6 months, you’ve saved your official bank statements and you’ve not gone paperless, and you’re in your home country, and you want to stay (almost) in Thailand for 6-8 months, it could be worth it!

Any savvy business peeps don’t leave money in a poor performing bank account but invests it, so having to show £5K sitting in a personal bank for 6 months is weird and doesn’t prove anything.

I have heard of some exceptions to the 6 months of £5K rule – someone with £20K in the bank but only recently, someone with an ISA investment of more than £5K – but I have equally heard of unbending immigration officials not accepting anything other than verified bank statements showing the amount.

Not many people I know bother to get an METV. Most people rely on SETV + 30 day extension, and then have a holiday to a nearby country to get another SETV, then repeat, that gives 6 months and more freedom. Most can’t understand why one entry is £30 but a multiple entry is 5x time that but only lets you stay 3x as long.

Personally, I prefer the freedom and quickness of SETVs. Each gives a maximum stay of 3 months (60 days + 30 days extension) and thats a good amount of time to be in one place, they are easy to get with just the bare minimum of information, and as long as you follow the embassy rules, you just don’t hear of people getting refused for them. It also gives you the freedom to go to other places and change your travel plans, which means you can normally stay in Thailand “longer” as a result. With METV you are constantly watching the calendar to see if you can fit in another trip out the country to activate your last visa before it expires so its not a waste of money.

Getting an METV not in your home country

You have to apply for the METV in your home country or a country where you have permanent residence status. So if you have UK passport, get it in the UK. If you are German, you have to go to Germany. If you hold dual nationality, either place works.

Is it possible to leave Thailand, and go to Malaysia or Cambodia to get an METV? No, it’s not! The METV may be an option you can select on their forms, but it will not be given to you. The forms are for nationals/PRs of that country.

People on forums say it is possible to get an METV outside of your home country, but I’m calling bullsh*t on it. I’m open to being proved wrong with certifiable evidence, but right now, if you want an METV, go to your home country to get it.

How do I stay longer on an METV

Just before your 6 month multiple entry visa runs out, do a border run, or fly out and in to Thailand again to activate a new stamp. As long as you do this before midnight on the day your visa expires, you will be granted another 60 day entry. After the 60 days, you can extend for another 30 days at immigration.

How to use METV to stay in Thailand for 9 months

To get the real benefits of a multiple entry if you want to stay longer in Thailand, this is a simple way to utilise your METV to stay as long as possible in Thailand.

February 26th – Apply for a METV.
February 27th – Pick up METV (Date of Issue: 27th Feb, Enter Before: 27th August).
March 1st – First enter Thailand and activate METV, get 60 day stamp.
April 29th – Extend 60 day stamp at immigration for 30 days.
May 29th – Border Run – go to land border, cross over, come back. Get 60 day stamp.
July 28th – Extend 60 day stamp at immigration for 30 days.
August 26th – Border Run – go to land border, cross over, come back. Get 60 day stamp.
August 27th – METV expires.
October 26th – Extend 60 day stamp at immigration for 30 days.
November 25th – Leave Thailand.

So stay from start of March until end of November, 267 days == 9 months. Of course instead of doing a border run you could go to a nearby country and stay there a few days. The important part is making sure to get a new stamp just before your METV expires.

Use websites like Time and Date to calculate your days and when you need to book flights.

Tourist Visa Hacks

Immigration is serious business. Never lie to an immigration official. However, there are some services out there that let you apply the rules of immigration in ways that may be more flexible…

Showing an onward flight

It just needs to be a ticket out of Thailand – it can be a cheap ticket from Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur that you never use. I normally use this site for finding the cheapest air tickets and then just never take the flight.

You could also plan your flight so you can do a visa run at 59 days (If you entered with Visa Exemption and then get an extension) or 89 days (enter with SETV then get a visa extension) after you arrive.

You can also use temporary onward flight services – like FlyOnward or – however customer service is spotty, a lot of people complain they never get a ticket, tickets have time limits, and for the cost, you may be better off just booking a real flight on a low cost carrier out of the country you are visiting.

There are also services which charge $5-$10 per trip but the tickets are 100% fake. Tickets can be checked by airline staff so do not buy a fake ticket. I purposefully haven’t linked to any of these sites as I don’t recommend them.

Showing Accommodation

Book a hotel room that you can cancel, print out the confirmation email, and then cancel it later at zero charge. That’s it.

Showing £5,000 in the bank (METV)

Are you really going to Thailand with zero savings? If you are going as a digital nomad looking to start a business, expect to be spending £500-£1000 per month – so having £5,000 won’t last too long. Don’t go without funding – so I encourage you to save the £5K and genuinely have this.

But if you want a hack – its at the discretion of the immigration officer that you “proved you have funds” so if you can show a large amount of money in your account and have a good reason of why you have it, meeting this requirement shouldn’t be an issue.

Letter from your employer

If you have your own company, you can write yourself a letter stating you are employed and receive a salary. Get your assistant to sign it. If the company is newly incorporated, you won’t have filed account for 1-2 years, so there is actually no way for immigration to check the details of how the business is operating.

Here is a sample letter with the sort of wording you want to include:

Employer Letter for Thai Visa
Type out your own employer letter on company paper, or make it look half official

If you want to get your own editable Word version of this letter, please contact me and I’ll send it to you.

How to extend your stay in Thailand

So you’re already in Thailand, but you want to stay longer. Here’s what to do:

Extending a Visa Stamp aka “30 day extension”

30 day visa extension
Most of these people are here for long term visas, don’t worry! You’ll be in and out in 90 mins

All Thai entry stamps can be extended inside Thailand by going to an immigration office. This costs 1,900 baht (£40/$60) and normally takes a few hours to get after filling in some forms and providing photos.

When going to get an extension, you should take your passport, your Thai departure card, photocopies of your main passport pages, your arrival stamp and your departure card, 2x recent passport photos, 1900 baht exactly, and a pen. All offices I’ve been to have photos and photocopying available if you forget.

There are immigration offices all over Thailand, especially the main places like Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Phuket, Krabi, Koh Samui. Smaller islands do often not have them (Koh Lanta, Koh Phangnan) so keep that in mind. Here is a great map of all locations of immigration offices in Thailand.

Residents of the 63 countries listed (in Visa Exemption/Waiver section) can get their stamp extended by 30 days. This means on a Visa Exemption entry you can stay for 60 days (30 + 30), and SETV and METV for 90 days (60 + 30), before you need to leave the country.

If you not from a country that is listed in the Visa Exemption/Waiver section, you may only get a 7 or 14 day extension of your visa stamp. Check before applying and paying with the immigration information desk.

Getting an extension refused is rare, but it can happen. In this case, you will only be given 7 days extension. There is no appeal.

Application for extension of stay NOT approved! Get 7 days extra only…

You can extend a Visa Waiver/Exemption stamp, SETV stamp or METV stamp by 30 days just once each time. If you leave Thailand, come back and get a new stamp, you can then also extend that stamp by 30 days.

If you have used the 30 day extension but still need more time in Thailand, you can apply for an additional “emergency” 7 day extension. This also costs 1,900 baht (£40/$60) so is an expensive way to get more days.

Top tip: For a simple 30 day visa extension, there is NO NEED to go to the visa office at 6am and wait for 3 hours for them to open so you are first. Rock up at 10.30am, you’ll have it before lunch, or turn up at 3pm and you’ll get it before they close. Most government offices are on lunch 12-1 and close at 5, give yourself 90 minutes to get the extension.

Top tip: Before going to immigration make sure the host of where you are staying has registered you. This is known as TM30 registration. Your host – be it a hotel, hostel, AirBNB or rented apartment – needs to submit your details to the authorities through the TM30 scheme. If they have not done this, you might not get your Visa Extension, and your host will likely be fined. Best thing to do is to ask your landlord for a “Receipt of Notification” or a copy of the TM30 they submitted and take this with you. This also helps with the Thai name and address of your accommodation which immigration sometimes need, especially if you’re not staying in a well-known hotel.

Visa Re-Entry Permit

If you’ve spent time getting an SETV, but suddenly need to leave Thailand for something, instead of wasting your 60 days or so + 30 day extension opportunity, you can apply for a visa re-entry permit.

The re-entry permit allows you to carry on your existing stamp when you come back in to the country. You can apply for a visa re-entry permit at the airport or immigration office, – it costs 1,000 baht (£25/$30), and is sometimes a hassle to get if the queue is long

Because of the cost and potential inconvenience, its sometimes easier to just go and get a new SETV from the country you are visiting.

Doing a Visa Run – Go to another country

Visa Run from Thailand
Queueing is just part of life when it comes to getting visas sorted in Thailand.

This is when you go to another country to get a new visa, and spend a few days in that country. A visa run means you are going to get a new visa – so from Thailand this typically means going to Penang, Kuala Lumpur, Vientiane, Bali, Hong Kong or any country outside of Thailand that has a Thai Embassy/Consular/Official office (directory here).

Once you are in the country, you just follow the procedure for getting an SETV, then head back to Thailand. Easy.

Doing a Border Run – METV or a quick 30 days

Border Run
Being cramped in a bus for 9 hours lets you make new buddies for life LOL. This was the last ever time I took a bus.

A border run is when you just go to a border and come back. It’s typically done by bus to a land border. Get somewhere, turn around, come back.

Border runs used to be wildly popular, as a land border could be close to where you live, and by going across and coming back, you could get a new entry stamp and stay for 30 days. But no more. Since 2014, the Thai government is really cracking down on this, so border runs have become less and less popular – even to the extent of generating headlines like “Visa Runs Are Now Illegal“.

Border runs can still be useful – but really only useful in 2 instances:

1) If you have a Multiple Entry Tourist Visa. If you have an METV, you can go to any border, cross over, turn around and come back in with a fresh 60 day stamp. No issues.

2) If you are desperate to stay in Thailand, and you’ve already done a 30 day extension, you can go to a land border, cross over and come back in to get a 30 day visa exemption / visa waiver. Bare in mind you can only do this twice in any one year, and the chances of you not being let in because of how you dress, or how much money you have, or something equally as petty, greatly increase. 30 days is of course from the perspective of being a resident of one of the 55 countries that get a free visa exemption on arrival (list above), other nationalities may get shorter/longer.

How to stay in Thailand Long Term

There are quite a few ways to stay in Thailand longer term, but no easy way to stay permanently. Most of the visas below need to be activated OUTSIDE of Thailand – so you would typically apply inside Thailand; the government, school or business gives you the documents you need, you go to a Thai Embassy outside the country to process it, and then return to Thailand using the new visa. Sometimes with things like Education Visas, its possible for the school you are using to send the documents to your home country (or wherever you are) so you can process the visa and then turn up in Thailand saving you a trip.

Here are several methods of staying in Thailand for a year or more:

Thailand Digital Nomad Visa

There is no digital nomad visa for Thailand! And sites that claim that there is and that want to help you get one are trying to make money out of you! Never use companies like that.

Getting most visas as a digital nomad or tourist is ridiculously easy, millions of people do it every year to visit, you are simply “visiting with a laptop”.

You don’t need an agent to do the paperwork, stand in line or anything else. You will save pretty much zero time – agents typically cost a lot extra, and sometimes, things even take longer using a visa agent as you need to visit their offices multiple times.

I know numerous people who have said “I need paperwork by this date” to their agent, who then messes it up, causing people to rebook multiple new flights and lose a lot of money. So any of the visas I mention on this page please go to immigration, go direct, and don’t use agents.

Long Term Resident Visa

The new Long Term Resident visa (or LTR) launched in Thailand on September 1st 2023. It’s designed for four separate groups of people, but whatever category, it’s basically for the rich. By the lazy media it’s been dubbed a “digital nomad” visa but it’s really really not, if anything, it’s a gullible rich retirement visa.

The basic rules for any of the LTR visas is that you need to have been earning $80,000 USD per year for the last two years and have tax returns for that amount, or you need $1 Million USD to invest in Thailand. For that you will get a 5 year visa, which is renewable if you still qualify (i.e. still earn $80K per year, or have $1M invested).

When I say “invest”, remember a foreigner cannot own land, cannot own a house freehold, cannot own a Thai company more than 49%. Remember the housing market here is pretty terrible. So “invest” is probably more like “you will never see that money again” and good luck to whoever inherits it or wants to get it out of Thailand.

The LTR visa application is a car crash of contradictory statements and requests. The application requires your employers company accounts (yes, even if they are private – this will put off 99% of applicants).

The Board of Investment who created this visa expects 1 Million people to enter Thailand on this visa over 5 years. They will maybe get 1% of that if they are lucky. Thailand had a chance to open their doors to new talent and wealth after COVID, but the LTR visa is a disaster.

I will do a separate post on the eligibility and pitfalls of the LTR soon.

Smart Visa (Tech Visa / Elite Nomad Visa)

The Thai Smart Visa was launched in 2018 from the Thai government’s Board of Investment division (BOI) to attract top talent to the country and for longer periods. Now in 2022, it worked so well(!) that they have launched the LTR visa.

The SMART visa allows you can get up to a 4 year visa, and bring your immediate family with you and you don’t need a work permit.

However to qualify you need to jump through a series of hoops and get approved by various boards of industry. It’s aimed at 3 core groups – for companies (in one of 10 targeted sectors) to bring in expensive foreign talent to work for them easily (T and E visa). It is designed to attract investors who also want to live in Thailand (I visa). And its designed for founders of startups who want to bootstrap, develop and grow their business in Thailand (S visa).

I’ve gone in-depth on the Thai Smart Visa and how it’s suitable for digital nomads. Spoiler: It’s probably not for you.

Iglu (Work Permit / Business Visa)

Hard at work in one of the Iglu offices

Iglu is a great solution for nomads who are seeking a stable, fully legal solution to work and live in Thailand.

Day-to-day Iglu develop websites and apps, so employ professionals mainly in the software development and IT fields to work on client projects. If you are an IT professional, Iglu could be for you.

You need a long-term paying contract that you can transfer to Iglu, and this needs to have a value of at least $2,500 USD (£2,000). The contract can’t be from your own company (so for instance, not through your own offshore company). If you can transfer a contract, then Iglu can employ you.

From the minimum $2,500 USD contract you refer to Iglu, Iglu will pay you 70% of the remainder of the contract as a wage. For instance, you refer a $2,500 contract, your wage is $1,750 net, so your taxes and social are already deducted and you have no visa fees to worry about.

The Iglu “employment” means you can work from anywhere in Thailand, can continue to work the contract you transferred to Iglu, have the freedom to work with clients and projects of their choice, plus Iglu can put you forward for IT projects they have that suit your skills.

Iglu employees get either Non-B visas and work permits or SMART visas, access to Iglu offices (in Bangkok and Chiang Mai), free state healthcare (you get this with any work permit), get to be properly Thai tax resident (likewise, this is not exclusive to Iglu).

Iglu also offer discounts on selected services, and assistance with local bureaucracy (of which there is a lot), you don’t need to do 90 day reporting (although you might need to send off your passport), and of course you aren’t restricted to being in one place in Thailand (although you probably will be registered to an Immigration office in Bangkok or Chiang Mai, so will need to be around those places most likely).

Iglu have been around since 2010, so are well established, have over 200 employees and from what I’ve heard have never had a business visa cancelled. That’s going to let you focus on your business without the hassle of dealing with the Thai visa system, being a legit tax and business resident and being able to use their office space. Sounds good. But for then a minimum of $750 per month, I would expect it to be.

More Info: Iglu

Top tip: Getting Permanent Residency in Thailand from a work permit

Chances are that Iglu want you to pay $2,500 per month through their system so the wage you receive is over 80,000 THB per month. This puts you in to a very exclusive category of visa holder that after 2 years can apply for Thai Permanent Residency. Needless to say, if you see a life in Thailand, getting PR cements a hassle-free way to stay and work in Thailand for ever.

Shelter (Work Permit / Business Visa)

Shelter is pretty much the same setup to Iglu, but is a newer company (setup in 2019). Just like Iglu they issue you a visa and work permit so you can legally reside and work in Thailand.

They are based in Chiang Mai, so you will likely have to be in Chiang Mai to go to Immigration or get used to sending your passport to them. Like Iglu you will have to go to the BOI offices at least once per year and I believe there is only one of those and that is in Bangkok.

Whereas Iglu want you to invoice a minimum of $2,500 per month through them, Shelter only ask for $1,500 minimum. Out of that, they take their fee of $550, plus then tax to the Thai government of about $50. So a cost of around $600 per month for this service. The tax is on a sliding scale, so the more money you put through the more tax you pay (i.e. $2000 pay $102 in tax, $2500 pay $176 tax, $3500 pay $260 tax).

Ultimately that means if you put through $2,500 per month, you will get the remainder as a “wage” after $550+176 is taken. This makes Shelter almost exactly the same price as Iglu but without any perks or company history of existence (which means quite a bit when dealing with Thai authorities).

Shelter say they are offering office space for their users in Chiang Mai from 2022 (near the Grand Canyon, so its location suitability is questionable) but until its available, I don’t think this is the best deal.

For more info see Shelter Global.

Sponsored Work Permit

An alternative to Iglu and Shelter is a company called Sponsored Work Permit which offers a Non-B Business Visa for its clients. The company doesn’t list its address, or offer perks, so this anonymous website may not be for everyone and I have not personally used their services. They charge a visa setup fee of between 20-100K baht, and then a (minimum) monthly fee of 10,000 baht, plus the taxes and social security on your “wage” (example – on a wage of 50,000 your taxes and social security will be about 3,000 baht per month). This is half the cost of Iglu and Shelter for essentially the same service.

Learn Thai (Education Visa)

Learning Thai can be a good way for you to stay for 6 months, 1 year, or even multiple years. You have to pay to attend any school – typically 20,000 – 35,000 baht (£450-£800) per year.

You normally have to attend at least 2-4 sessions per week, normally 2-4 hours per session, and you’ll probably get a bit of home work. Normally the learning year is not a full year, you will get a couple of weeks at Christmas and maybe a week off at Thai New Year.

Learning Thai will make your life easier in Thailand, but as you have to attend school you don’t have any freedom to move areas or take holidays. Yep, if you don’t turn up, your visa will be cancelled. So not great for nomads if you want to move about.

It’s hard to find a good school and good teachers, and worst of all, Thai immigration know people use “learning Thai” as a way to stay longer, so now try to test you when you go to immigration offices to renew your visa (every 90 days). Renewing every 90 days also take a few hours and costs 1900 baht (another hidden cost of the education visa).

With the 90 day reporting, the need to go to the school regularly, and being stuck in one place, I would choose an area like Bangkok, Chiang Mai, and maybe Koh Samui or Phuket as they have immigration offices, international airports, and coworking scenes. Try to attend the school for a taster session or meet your teacher first, one year is a long time to be stuck with someone who sucks.

Muay Thai Visa (Education Visa)

I’m not particularly sporty, but if you are, there are plenty of gyms in Phuket, Samui, Chiang Mai and Bangkok that offer an Education Visa where you can learn Muay Thai via an Education visa and stay long term.

The Muay Thai visa is a pretty common visa to get, so I am not going in to detail about it. But nevertheless, you need to look the part so couch slobs need not apply. In Phuket, Tiger Gym seems the place to be, but honestly you can’t fall off a scooter in Rawai without hitting a Muay Thai gym that can get you a visa. Expect to pay around 30,000THB.

Lecture Series (Education Visa) (Chiang Mai only)

CMU Lecture Series visa

Chiang Mai University offers something called a Lecture Series visa. This is where you, as a foreigner, listen to lectures at CMU given by students. I’m not sure why or how this works or why that is important, but apparently its a thing and you can get a visa out of it. You only have to attend one 2-hour lecture per week and they are only during school terms. The lecture subjects are not published so if your thirst for knowledge is high and you need to stay in Chiang Mai, then this could be for you.

For more information, contact the Lecture Series official email at [email protected]

Self Defence Visa (Education Visa) (Chiang Mai only)

Self Defence Visa Chiang Mai
Hi Mum, err.. Yeah, everything is fine in Thailand… Very friendly!

The Self Defence Visa (or hand-to-hand combat visa) is only available in Chiang Mai, but as many digital nomads want to be there, I am including it in this general guide. It’s not really called a Self Defence Visa, its an Education Visa, but through a self defence school.

The self defence education visa in Chiang Mai is a good deal – you can stay for a year, you get fast track 90 day reporting at immigration, you can have holidays when you want with a re-entry permit attached, going to classes isn’t quite as strict as at the language school, there are no tests for you to do, plus if you do go to classes, you learn how to protect yourself! Including firing guns! Boom!

Since late 2019 there has been warnings of a crackdown on this visa, but until now this is not the case. Apparently immigration pay visits to the school to check student attendance but I imagine they do that everywhere that issues visas.

The Self Defence Visa is fairly affordable – approximately 34,000 baht per year (£800/$1100). This includes 3x 90 day reporting (normally 1,900THB each time) which makes the visa a great deal.

During COVID, you can transfer on to this visa inside the country, but this costs around 20,000 THB extra, but may be your only option to stay in the country longer term.

More Info: Hand to Hand Combat

Thailand Elite Visa

Thai Elite Visa
The Thai Elite Visa, proving once again that money can bring happiness

Offering visas from a minimum of 5 years, all the way up to 20 years, the Thai Elite Visa lets you stay for one whole year every time you go through immigration. But as you’re Elite, you won’t ever need to go through immigration – you get met at the airport every time you arrive and walked through in a couple of minutes, straight to a free limousine to take you home.

You also get access to airport lounges while you wait for planes, a government concierge to help you wish any other things you need (driving licence, hospital help etc), and 24/7 support. And that’s just the basic package! Longer packages include free golf club memberships and spa days.

The cost has gone up in 2023 – with three price plans of 900,000 THB (£20K/$25K) for 5 years (£4K / $5K per year) or 1,500,000 THB (£34K/$41K) for 10 years (£3,400/$4,000 per year) or 2,500,000 THB (£56K/$70K) for 15 years (£3,700/$4,600 per year). Remember this is paid UP FRONT and there is more to pay for your partner/dependents.

Ignoring the dodgy maths that makes the 15 year visa more expensive than the 10 year, the price increases in 2023 (almost double) means the cost effectiveness of this visa needs to be renewed. At the old prices, it was a no brainer, but handing over £20k for a 5 year visa just doesn’t sit that well with me – remember, you will never get PR or Citizenship on this visa, they can kick you out the day after it runs out. Remember it’s not a work visa and working on it is illegal and can get the visa revoked, and this visa can also cause you issues with tax residency status… If you want an easy life and don’t mind overpaying, here it is. Otherwise I think there are other visas on this page (LTR, Work Permit) that give better long term prospects for a better cost.

Here’s a blog by someone going through the process of Elite Visa application (on the old system).

More Info: Elite Visa

Retirement Visa

If you are over 50, it’s well worth looking at Thailands retirements visa options. There are 2 key options – the O visa and the O-A visa.

To get an “O” visa – enter Thailand on a tourist visa or visa exemption, and then convert that in to a Non-Immigrant “O” Visa (for retirement) (2000 baht) at a local immigration office. No need to leave the country. This visa is then valid for 90 days. Then 30 days before it expires, you can seek to extend this for 1 year at an immigration office (1900 baht). Every time you leave Thailand, you will need to get a re-entry permit (1000 baht) to keep your visa valid (or multiple re-entries for 3600THB).

To get an “O-A” (Long Stay) Visa, you need to get this from your home country. This allows you to stay for 1 year, with multiple entries. Which means if you leave and re-enter at any time, it’s free, and every time you return you get a 1 year stamp too – so you can get 2 years out of it if you time a re-entry just right before it expires. You can extend this visa too, 1 year for 1900 baht.

To get either visa, you must be over 50 years old, and be able to show the financial requirements – a bank account showing THB 800,000 or monthly income of at least THB 65,000 (approx £1,500 / $2,000), or a combination of some money in the bank plus the last 12 months monthly income (equalling 800K). Can be a foreign account equivalent.

Additional for the O-A, you must be national/resident of the country you apply for the visa in (i.e. do it at home), have no criminal record / get a criminal record check, and get a medical certificate.

The O-A visa require some work upfront to get it, but gives you the better visa with more freedom and less hassle.

Other ways

I’ve included these as some other routes to stay longer in Thailand, mostly not recommended unless you are looking to settle down longer term in Thailand (i.e. removing the nomad from digital nomad!):

Business Non-Immigrant Visa B – A business visa is possible to get – from 3 months to 3 years – it just involves jumping through lots of hoops, and you may need to be doing business or have a working relationship with an existing Thai business, or start a subsidiary company in Thailand to qualify. All quite long winded, will only apply to the people who love bureaucracy, as there is tons involved.

Volunteer – There are some NPOs that allow foreigners to volunteer for them. For one day a week helping out, they will give you a  Non-Immigrant Visa O. Immigration loves to crack down on these, so I would personally avoid.

Get married – Yeah, get married to a local, get a visa, then live happy ever after… (or not in 99% of the cases I’ve seen! As Kanye said “We want prenup, we want prenup!”)

Have a kid and send it to school – Got a kid? They need to go to school? You can send them to an expensive International school in Thailand while you pretend to be a digital nomad, and you’ll get a Non-Immigrant Guardian visa. Its like an education visa, but all you will learn is that Thai schools aren’t great…

Get a job – Yeah, get a local job, like an English teacher, you’ll get a work permit and Non-Immigrant Visa B which will let you stay. Unfortunately you probably won’t have much time or energy for anything else and will soon realise IT’S A TRAP.

Common Visa Questions

Can I get a tourist visa for Thailand in Thailand?

You cannot get a tourist visa for Thailand in Thailand. Once you are in Thailand, you can extend your current visa or you have to leave the country. Even if getting a long term visa (such as Education Visa, or Self Defence, or Non Immigrant B working visa) you still have to LEAVE the country to activate it in virtually all cases.

How do I deal with Thailand Immigration at borders?

Chances are that Thai immigration will ask you zero questions, ever. If they do, the only answer you need to give is probably “Tourism“.

If you want to ensure easy passage through immigration I would recommend you:

  • Have funds to support yourself. From immigrations perspective a suitable amount is 20,000 baht per person. So carry 20,000 baht or the equivalent in your currency (£500 / $700), or have bank cards available (although this may back fire if you can’t withdraw the money before immigration!). A print out of bank records is also a good idea to have as an alternative.
  • Have a flight booked out of the country. As long as you have a flight out at some time in the future it’s fine,  immigration don’t seem to mind as long as they know they will get rid of you at some point.
  • Never overstay on a visa. Overstaying in Thailand is serious, but like anything in Thailand, it is as serious as the money you have to spend. If you overstay your visa, you need to pay a fine of 500 baht (£10) per day. Sometimes they let you off. If you overstay more than a few days, that’s pretty bad, and this could effect you entering Thailand forever. Official rules.
  • Don’t abuse the Visa Exemptions/ Visa Waivers system. As discussed, you can have 2 of these at a land border per year, and (maybe) 6 by air per year. But even then, you could be “blacklisted” for less (have encountered one person who is banned from getting Visa Exemptions to enter Thailand now) – so get a visa in advance! If immigration thinks you are abusing the system, they could ban you from entering without visa for life, so if you think you have too many, you probably have too many.

Where can I find Thai visa application form?

Every embassy or consulate has their own forms – See a directory of Thai Embassy/Consular/Official offices.

What is the 90 day Thai tourist visa?

Unless you are from Korea, Brazil, Peru, Argentina, and Chile (who get a 90 day visa under a bilateral agreement) there is no such thing as a 90 day tourist visa. This is most likely to be referring to an SETV (60 days), combined with a visa extension (30 days).

How can I leave Thailand without messing up my Visa?

Get a re-entry permit. The re-entry permit allows you to carry on your existing stamp when you come back in to the country.

Do I need a Thai visa?

Here are some common scenarios I see with visas and questions:

I am going for a yearly visit of under 60 days, or a few short visits every year. You don’t need a visa in advance, just get the Visa Exemption/Waiver every time and extend it by 30 days if needed.

I want to visit Thailand for a few weeks, then go to (other Asian country), then back to Thailand for a few more weeks before I get my flight home. You don’t need a visa in advance, just use the Visa Exemption every time, simple.

I want to stay in Thailand for 3 months. Get a SETV (60 days) and a 30 day extension.

I want to stay in Thailand for 6 months. Get a SETV (60 days) and a 30 day extension. Leave the country, get another SETV, go back to Thailand and then get another 30 day extension.

I’m going to Thailand and use a free visa exemption, do I need to show onward flight?
Probably not. Chances are that immigration will ask you zero questions. The chances of being questioned increase if you have more than 3 visa exemptions in your passport. Then you may be questioned, but even then it is unlikely they will ask for an onward flight. However, when you check-in, before you arrive in Thailand, the airline employee may ask you have an onward flight and things required for a visa. This may prevent your from even travelling. Why do they do this? The airline is responsible if you don’t get in to the country.

Do I need an onward flight?

I’m repeating this question as so many people ask about it. Onward travel isn’t needed in most cases. However – the embassy might ask for it (if you apply for an SETV/METV), the airline might ask for it (at the airport before you even get on your flight to Thailand), and immigration might ask for it (when you arrive in Thailand), so its probably easier for first timers if you can show a flight home or a cheap flight out of the country. The flights can be any time in the future, immigration don’t seem to mind if its past your visa runs out. If you want to show a booking for a flight that you haven’t made, there are a few services where you can get temporary or fake airline ticket to make it look like you have booked something. Never claim you have paid and purchased the ticket, just show them the payment screen and let them make their own judgements.

My visa stamp expiry date is XX date, when do I need to leave?

Your visa stamp will show you your admitted date and stamp expiry date. You need to leave before midnight on the expiry date. So if your admitted stamp is 6th May, your expiry stamp is 4th June. This means you need to leave – be past Thai immigration – before 23:59:59 on the 4th June.

When are borders, embassies and consulates closed?

Borders never close. But Thai Embassies, Consulates and immigration offices close all the time wherever they are in the world. Be sure to check national thai holiday dates and also national holidays of the country you are visiting. We have heard of many people booking flights for just 2 days to get a visa and then not being able to submit their passport and get it back in time, so please double check the office you are visiting is open before booking.

More Resources

The Thai Visa Advice Facebook group is one of the better online resources for your questions. One of the admins Todd is a no-nonsense solid guy who will help you deal with your question – but be warned to do your research before posting!

What have I missed? Does something not make sense? What are YOUR experiences of getting a visa for Thailand? Let me know in the comments… But if you have a question, make sure you have read the guide first!

About the Author:

Hi, I'm James, writer at Location Independent! I travel the world while working on my own businesses, do a lot of coding, and help friends and people I meet make more money. Subscribe to my newsletter to get alerted to new posts and irregular updates.