This is my now page for 1st November 2021. What is a now page? A now page goes to a page that tells you what a person is focused on at this point in their life. Inspired by Derek Sivers and his Now page movement and subsequent website.
This is what I'm currently doing:
Where Am I
Chiang Mai, Thailand
Where Was I
Where Am I Going Next
Malaysia (but in 2023?)
What Am I Working On
- Web development – Enterprise WordPress, custom Gutenberg (Block Editor) development, Laravel.
- WordPress plugins – One of my WordPress plugins has nearly reached 1,000 purchases. Going to expand the plugin to become more of a suite of tools.
- web3 – Built my own NFT generator and minter, and working on releasing my own NFT.
- NSB Radio – my online radio station, trying to make it as good as it can be.
What Am I Thinking About
- web3 – Looking at ways to get in on this early, using it for the radio community I run.
- NSB Forum – this side project reached 20 years old a few weeks back and allowed me to reminisce a bit! 25,000+ members, 1 Million posts, lots of laughs, lots of music, plus friendships, couples, marriages, events, festivals – amazing to see what the community has done.
- Liquidity Pools – still getting my head around it but returns seem too good to be true?
What Was The Main Challenge Last Month
- Health and fitness – Cycling, fasting and as always avoiding the carbs as much as possible when living in Asia.
What Have I Been Reading
- In The Thick of It – Alan Duncan
- Buy To Let Tax Planning – Lee Hadnum
- Final Second – John Ryder (easy reading trash, Jack Reacher style)
What Have I Been Watching
- Squid Games – watched before everyone else as girlfriend obsessed with K drama
- 2 Days & 1 Night – funny Korean TV show, makes me laugh, Moon Se-yoon is my favourite
- Have I Got News For You – Series 35, 36, some classics in there always great laughs
What Have I Been Hearing
- Carl Cox live from Newcastle (so good to hear a live crowd on an MP3 set, and this is a banger)
- NSB Radio (of course)
What Have I Been Eating
- Fried chicken (welp) – RAWTruckr Chiang Mai make the best fried chicken wings in the whole darn world.
See past Now pages: